Through our work together, we will explore the drive behind your actions and feelings; this process also unearths opportunities for long-lasting transformation. Increased self-awareness leads frequently to greater self-acceptance and self-control. It should also help you craft a positive vision for your life that motivates and inspires you.
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five."- Groucho Marx -
Through therapy, children and their parents may discover breakthroughs that resolve most issues. Here are signs that child/teen counseling may help:
- Your child or teen is behaving in an inappropriate or dangerous manner and you are unable to “get through” to him or her.
- Communication creates the same or worse arguments.
- Anger, fear, or stress are dominant emotions within family relationships.
- Key relationships in the family are suffering – such as between the parents, child or adult siblings, or one family member and a close relative.
- One family member exhibits addictive or dangerous behavior.
- Patterns of abuse – verbal and/or physical – exist within the family.
Please call or email if you would like to talk.